EU-Horizon Call: CanSERV
canSERV is an EU-funded project under the Horizon Europe programme that provides cutting edge, interdisciplinary and customised oncology services across the entire cancer continuum. The aim is to offer a comprehensive portfolio of oncology-related research services available to all scientists in EU member countries, associated countries and beyond.
The project unites a multidisciplinary consortium of 19 European partners, consisting of Research Infrastructures, key organisations in the field of oncology, project management and sustainability experts.
Imaging technologies/expertise offered by Austrian BioImaging/CMI in this European program:
Field 2 – Advanced technologies for Personalised Oncology
- Preclinical Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Preclinical UltraSound imaging
- Low-resolution Mass Spectrometry based Imaging
- High-resolution Mass Spectrometry based Imaging
- SPECT-CT imaging
- High-resolution Episcopic microscopy (HREM)