The Vevo2100 imaging platform (VisualSonics, Toronta, Canada) provides high-resolution ultrasound (US) imaging of small animals (e.g. mouse, rat, zebrafish). This real-live imaging method is perfectly suited for functional imaging (e.g. cardiac imaging), oncologic imaging or image-guided interventions. Particularly, the wide spectrum of targeted contrast agents allows ultrasound-based imaging at a cellular and subcellular level.
– High-resolution morphologic imaging
– Cardiac imaging
– Color Doppler and Power Doppler imaging
– Non-linear contrast mode imaging
– Quantification of tumor target receptors
– Monitoring of zebrafish development
– Image-guided interventions